Wednesday, December 17, 2008

End of Fall Semester

The Fall Semester is nearly over. I have completed teaching my first full credit course for the Library Technology Certificate Program. I have learned much with the first go around of teaching LIB 103-Circulation Service, and look forward to making improvements for the next go around. I will also be assessing one particular SLO- Student Learning Objective, when teaching my next LIB 10A course as well as LIB 103 next Fall.
With the help of the library technicians, I am tying up loose ends by placing Financial Holds on student accounts that have books that are more than 6 months overdue. This always brings many books back, or at least has the students come in to settle their debts for lost items.
I have also been adjusting the Counting Opinions Survey and learing how to use this service. Once complete I will be able to start sharing some results and data with the library.

No comments: