Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Circulation Mgmt. Time

Having been here for a year, I must now evaluate the student workers at the circulation desk. Over the past two weeks, I have gathered different evaluation forms, read throught them, selected relevant points, and revised the evaluation form I will use. It is important at this time for me to let the students know how well they are doing or if they need to improve. This may also qualify some students for a pay raise. I would like use these evaluations also as a guide for our new student workers to work towards the "Outstanding" classification.
I am also beginning to schedule my liason duties once again. I will try to meet with both the Languages and Physical Education divisions over the next month to remind them of the services available to them through the library.

No comments: