Monday, September 29, 2008

4 weeks into the semester

We are now four weeks into the Fall semester. I have passed my one year anniversary here. Things are calming down at the circulation desk now that students are familiar with the library system and have found or bought most of their textbooks. I am now forced to change focus and pay more attention to committe work and other librarian duties. Over the last two weeks, I have met with the Faculty Technology Committee and the Student Learning Outcomes Committee as they begin their work this year.
I have also gotten through my first three lessons for LIB 103-Circulation. I have a great class, and my lectures and timing have improved each week. I look forward to the rest of the semester as I have more time to devote to this class.

No comments: