Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update

So, I have been negligent in paying attention to my blog. But I have returned.
The new signs for "Quiet" are up and seem to be working. I am also currently working with Ken and Jeff to get our self check-out system up and running. After talking with some people at UCLA, I believe we have addressed most of the problems that were occurring and I think that the self check-out should definetly be up and running by the Winter Inter-Session.
I have also been given the Library 10A class to teach during Winter and have begun my preparation. I must have at least my syllabus and first two weeks lessons prepared before leaving for Italy in December, because I teach almost immediately when I return.
Finally, I have also sent out letters to faculty members to have them review what materials they have placed on reserve so that I can remove and return unnecessary items in order to save space and in order to update the reserves for the Spring semester.

No comments: