Thursday, November 8, 2007

MySpace and Shatford Library

Well, today I will unveil the MySpace page that I have created for the library. It is a work in progress, and I already see changes that must be made. Some of the circulation staff are already becoming friends of the library, and hopefully students will also. I am now seeing this page as more of an information provider than a communication tool, but hope that students will use the email features to ask questions of the library staff. I also hope that the pictures will allow students to identify who works in the library for when they do need assistance. I have included the URL, and would love comments from you the reader and invite you to become a friend of the Shatford Library if you have a MySpace page.
myspace.com/shatfordlibrary

No comments: