Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Constant Changes

Well, the library tech. who has been running circulation here at our library has accepted a job and will be leaving us. So, I have been trying to spend as much time with him as possible to learn the ins and outs of what he does each day. Upon his departure, I will be taking on all of the tasks and duties that he is currently responsible for. I have been fortunate to have his help up until this point, freeing me to concentrate on other aspects of my job. I will now turn more of my attention to directing the circulation department.
I have also decided to focus more of my attention on Facebook, rather than Myspace, when it comes to Social Networking sites. I think that it looks more professional and many students seem to be migrating toward Facebook. I should be ready to go live with the Facebook page and our self check-out starting at the beginning of our winter inter-session.

No comments: